Short Film Competition
In 2018, for the first time in its history, the Irish Film Festival will include a Short Film Competition – encouraging entrants from Australia and overseas and supporting local filmmakers.
DEADLINE 28 FEBRUARY 2018
Terms and Conditions of Submission
To be eligible to enter your short film should:
- Feature an Irish Key Creative – ie. The Writer or Director or Producer or Editor or Principal Actor(s) must identify as Irish or of Irish descent
The story should have Irish content – we actively encourages stories based on the Irish immigrant experience outside of Ireland
- Be up to 10 minutes long, inclusive of opening titles and credits
- Be original work. The entrant must guarantee that they have the rights to any material featured in the work
- Be submitted through the FilmFreeway website
- Be submitted with an AUD $20 Entry fee
- Be submitted with:
A one line synopsis, a 200 word synopsis, two publicity images.
For submissions and full Terms and Conditions please go to
Further details on judging and prize are pending.